- CHAOS – ONE OF THE LARGEST HAUNTED HOUSES IN THE COUNTRY!
- Havoc’s Interactive Hayride (could you survive a zombie apocalypse? Test your skill!)
- Voted one of the top Haunts in the Country by Haunted Attractions Magazine
- Panic’s Playground-Haunted Festival
- FREE PARKING!
- ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED!
- Food, music, games and more!
- Open Rain or Shine
800 W. Kennedale Parkway
Kennedale, Texas 76060
Take I-20 to Kennedale; exit Business 287 (exit #442A). Go East! Stay on Business 287 (which is also called Kennedale Pkwy & Mansfield Hwy); until you get to Valley (it was Dick Price Road–there is a light at this street, turn left on Valley, which is the Dick Price Road—which takes you directly into our parking lot! Look for the the BLUE fence.
Days of Operation: Opens Friday, September 21st, 2012! Open Every Friday, Saturday through Halloween! Plus special STUDENT nights October 28th, 29th, Oct, 30th, and 31st (7 pm to 10 pm).
Hours of Operation: Fridays, Saturdays: 7 p.m. until Midnight! Until 10pm all other nights!
Admission: BEST DEAL IN TEXAS! October 2012: $21 combo ticket per person – There is $3 off coupons available on-line. Or bring in a canned good for $3 off — discounts cannot be combined. Military, Police and Fire Departments get in for only $15 per person every night! (You can purchase individual tickets)
Sunday nights $15 for Chaos Haunted House Only
(Group discounts available—Call 817-689-6437 for more information or email email@example.com)
Media Tours, Photos, Interviews, More Info? Media photos and coupons available
Contact Shawna Blakney at (817) 819-6773